Working at PAL Hire isn’t just a job, it’s a career. We understand that you spend a lot of time in work, so we aim to make it as enjoyable as possible.
We could be looking for you
Are you highly motivated, ambitious and willing to learn? If so, we could be looking for you. We have a range of roles available in sales, support and finance and are always looking for great people to join us.
Hazel Grove - Stockport
Minimum Apprentice Salary of £10K
Head Office - Hazel Grove - Stockport
£17,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
Working for PAL Hire
We need people who:
- Display a strong Work Ethic
- Problem Solvers
- An Excellent Communicator
- Full of Personality
- Able to Learn & Develop
- Build great relationships with both customers and colleagues
We believe in developing our staff to achieve personal and professional goals, which is why we have been awarded the investors in people accreditation. You can be assured that you’ll receive the very best support to enable you to succeed.
What we offer: –
- Competitive Salaries
- Uncapped Commission (for Sales Roles)
- Training Opportunities
- Work for a company recognised by “Investors in People”
- Vibrant Modern Office with Parking
- Company Contributable Pension
- Additional bonuses and incentives
- Fitness Classes offered weekly
PAL Hire has seen exceptional growth in the last 5 years and our intention is to continue. Our growth has been due to the exceptional talent within the business and this is your opportunity to really be part of a company that is going places.
Be part of a company where your performance matters and you’ll be given the opportunity to achieve your goals.
- Are you keen to work in an environment where your efforts are rewarded
- Do you want more than your average job
- Do you want the opportunity to develop individually and be part of a team
- Do you want real career progression
Email your CV and cover note to [email protected]. We try to reply to all applicants, but when we receive high volumes it can take some time, so please bear with us.