- Models available from PAL Hire include the Kubota K008-3.
- Spacious and comfortable operating area.
- Ideal choice for tough jobs where space is limited.
- Adjustable track width for greater flexibility and stability when tackling even the toughest jobs.
- Two pattern selection system offers the flexibility to choose between ISO or SAE to suit the operator.
- Pedal operated boom swing.
- A swing angle of 60 degrees allowing the operator to dig a straight trench along any wall.
- full open bonnet layout providing easy access for maintenance.
- protected bucket hoses built into the dipper arm to eliminate damage during operation.
- Front pin bushings increase life of wear components.
- Powered by a 10.3HP Kubota engine.
- Bucket breakout force of 1000 kg.
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
- Do not refuel when engine is running.
- Ensure the micro digger is parked on level ground when not in use.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- CPCS should be held before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our micro diggers are nationwide.
- The micro diggers need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of micro diggers.
- Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering micro diggers.