- Designed and developed using Efficient Design philosophy, the JCB 533-105 is a full-sized 3-stage telescopic handler with a huge reach.
- It uses our award-winning new Eco MAX engine and meets the needs of modern house builders in need of a stabilised machine that’s highly manoeuvrable and versatile.
- The 533-105’s all-new Eco MAX engine meets Stage IIIB/Tier 4I legislation without using a bulky DPF, which, in turn, brings benefits like great visibility, low running costs and more up-time.
- To increase productivity still further, there’s a variable-speed cooling fan on 81 kW engines.
- A tough U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates.
- Large boom overlaps of up to 1 m.
- Reduced joints and stress points across the integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- Hydraulic hoses are integrally routed through the boom for maximum protection.
- The bonnet is side-mounted, protecting from site damage.
- Rear lights fold up to keep them clear and well protected from damage when working on site.
- The boom is mounted low in the chassis providing a maximum rigid structure and increased over-the-shoulder visibility.
|10.5 Metre Telehandler|
|Length to Front Carriage||Mtr||5.38|
|Max Lift Capacity||Kg||3300|
|Max Lift Height||Mtr||10.22|
- Low boom profile and low boom pivot make for excellent visibility.
- Because Eco MAX doesn’t use a DPF, the bonnet line is lower, improving both visibility and manoeuvrability.
- The cab is Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) and Falling Objects Protection System (FOPS) certified.
- Sway frames enable an operator to make their telehandler absolutely level before commencing lifting.
- An operator presence switch disables drive when your operator isn’t seated, preventing accidental operation.
- A reverse alarm is fitted to protect pedestrians and workers.
- Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) are fitted to the rams, preventing a collapse in the event of hose failure.
Things to Consider
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
- Always ensure you wear the correct PPE required by the task.
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using comprehensive pre-hire checklists.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineer will contact you to arrange on site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
Delivery & Removal
- Our telehandlers are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- The telehandlers need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of telehandlers.
- Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering telehandlers.