On construction sites in populated areas, safety is rapidly becoming the number one priority.
The 10.5T Excavator, more commonly known as a Rubber Duck, gives best-in-class over the side stability when digging lifting or slinging, compared to conventional tail swing competitors. This is all achieved with a minimal tail swing of just 120 mm.
Engine and double skinned tanks are mounted on all steel chassis which creates a lowered centre of gravity. A 50/50 weight distribution between the axles also significantly reduces nod and pitch whilst roading. Together they provide extra operator confidence and productivity when lifting and carrying materials around site, as well as providing unparalleled stability on the road.
Models offered by PAL Hire includes the JCB Hydradig 110 W. A first for visibility, stability, manoeuvrability, mobility, and serviceability, the JCB Hydradig truly has innovation running through its heart.
- HD 110 W T4F TAB Boom 81 kW/109 HP JCB ECO-MAX Engine
- Rear Dozer with Parallel Lift
- Solideal/Camso 9.00/20 Dual Wheels
- 2000mm dipper with High Flow/Hammer/Proportional AUX with Low Flow
- 40 kph Hydrostatic Transmission
- Climate Control
- Boom Dipper and Bucket HBCV
- Hydraulic Quick-hitch and Quick-hitch pipework
- 600mm general purpose bucket
- 900 mm general purpose bucket
- 1524 grading bucket
- Amber beacon
- Lighting: 2 X boom, 2 x cab front, 2 x cab rear and 2 x cab side (halogen)
- Cab: 7″ Monitor with rotary control, mechanical suspension seat, 12 v power socket, radio preparation, sun blind, front window wiper
- Only use for intended purpose
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting
- Do not operate under the influence of alcohol
- Only operate from driver’s seat and wearing sealtbelt
- Never leave equipment unattended
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using
- Do not refuel when engine is running
- Ensure dumper is parked on level ground when not in use
Things to consider
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement by speaking to our support team.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
- Can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.