- Facilities management
- Mechanical engineering
Diesel powered 11.45m Scissor Lift capable of completing a range of jobs.
|Reach Height: 11.45m||Platform Height: 9.45m|
|Closed Length: 3.71m||Closed Height: 2.67m|
|Closed Width: 2.21m||Platform Extension: 2.40m|
|Cage Dimension: 1.70 x 3.71m||Minimum Height: 1.99m|
|Lifting Capacity: 771kg||Weight: 5,685kg|
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- IPAF training must be completed before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our Scissor Lifts are nationwide.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of Scissor Lifts requested.