- The JCB 535-125 Hi-Viz is a full-sized 3-stage Loadall with a huge reach.
- With its lowered boom pivot and reduced-size (though very strong) boom section, the 535-125 Hi-Viz represents a major step forward in visibility.
- A 10% all-round increase to be exact, making the machine easier and faster to operate.
- With its all-new award-winning EcoMAX engine, this telescopic handler also represents a major step forward in efficiency.
- EcoMAX meets Stage IIIB/Tier 4I legislation without bulky DPF, resulting in less waste, lower maintenance costs and more up-time.
- Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce the fastest cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing.
- The compact wheel base and large steering lock angles allows excellent manoeuvrability and fast travel time across site.
- The optional Smooth Ride System (SRS) improves load retention and increases operator comfort when travelling at speed on the road or uneven fields.
|12 Metre Telehandler|
|Length to Front Carriage||Mtr||5.80|
|Max Lift Capacity||Kg||3500|
|Max Lift Height||Mtr||12.28|
- The cap is Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) and Falling Objects Protection System (FOPS) certified.
- Sway frames enable an operator to made their telehandler absolutely level before lifting.
- Hose burst check valves (HBCVs) are fitted to the rams, preventing collapse in the event of hose failure.
- Geo-fencing alerts help to ensure your machine is only used in specified areas.
- Live Link tracking provides valuable real-time machine location data.
Things to Consider
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
- Always ensure you wear the correct PPE required by the task.
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using comprehensive pre-hire checklists.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineer will contact you to arrange on site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
Delivery & Removal
- Our telehandlers are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- The telehandlers need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of telehandlers.
- Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering telehandlers.