- Industrial Cleaning
- Facilities Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Joinery & Woodwork
These boom lifts are specifically used in industrial and construction areas in tasks such as industrial cleaning and electrical wiring.
Boasting an extra knuckle in the arm, there is flexibility when working from a height.
The application is more geared towards outdoor construction. The tight turning radius and small tail swing allows for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
|Reach Height: 15.50m||Platform Height: 13.50m|
|Closed Length: 6.40m||Closed Height: 1.99m|
|Closed Width: 1.50m||Horizontal Reach: 9.70m|
|Cage Dimension: 0.80 x 1.50m||Turning Radius: 3.50m|
|Lifting Capacity: 225kg||Rotation: 360º|
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- IPAF training category 3B must be completed before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our Boom Lifts are delivered nationwide.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of Boom Lifts requested.