Applications of a Track Mounted Lift
- Agriculture & forestry
- Energy supply
- Facilities management
- Joinery & woodwork
- Mechanical Engineering
- Painting & decorating
- Point of sale
- Property development
|Reach Height: 17.00m||Platform Height: 15.00m|
|Horizontal Reach: 7.50m||Closed Height: 2.00m|
|Closed Length: 4.25m||Width: 0.80m|
|Cage Dimension: 0.70 x 1.30m||Weight: 2,000kg|
|Lifting Capacity: 200kg||Power: Bi-Energy|
- Only use for intended purpose.
- You must protect bystanders and the general public by restricting access to working area.
- Hard hat, gloves, protective footwear and suitable clothing must be worn when using the equipment.
- Operate, store and transport in an upright position.
- Do not use near overhead electrical lines.
Things to consider
- A risk assessment must be completed by a competent person prior to using the equipment.
- All operatives must have passed IPAF 1B training. If your operatives need training, speak to our team.
- Ensure area around equipment is clear and unobstructed.
- Cage must be thoroughly cleaned after use.
Delivery & Removal
- Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.