- General Construction
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Maintenance
- Property Development
- Mechanical Engineering
Diesel powered 17.24m Scissor Lift capable of completing a range of jobs.
|Reach Height: 17.24m||Platform Height: 15.24m|
|Closed Length: 4.47m||Closed Height: 3.16m|
|Closed Width: 2.34m||Platform Extension: 2.40m|
|Cage Dimension: 1.88 x 7.21m||Minimum Height: 2.29m|
|Lifting Capacity: 681kg||Weight: 8,407kg|
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- IPAF training must be completed before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our Scissor Lifts are nationwide.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of Scissor Lifts requested.