Want to know how many toilets you require?Download Full Quantity Specification
|Visitors||2 Hours||6 Hours||10 Hours|
HSE Recommend 1 toilet for every 7 people on site based on an 8 hour day.
Mains toilet blocks are available for hire in different combinations (2+1 and 3+1), usually male/female and urinal.
Can be plumbed directly into your existing drainage to provide a traditional and fully-functional toilet facility.
Built to withstand the harshest of environments, making them an ideal solution for environments in areas prone to vandalism.
Available in mixed or single-sex units and all come with sinks for full arm and hand-washing, ensuring cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
Rigorously steam-cleaned and fully-sanitized before delivery.
Delivery & Removal
Delivered nationwide and usually within 24 hours.
The units need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of units.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ slightly depending on supplier)
- A competent plumber must be on site to fit these toilets
- These toilets can only be fitted where there is suitable drainage
- Water supply is not suitable for drinking
- Units must not be tipped or repositioned after delivery
- Not suitable for indoor use, for example in a garage
- Must be kept a safe distance from naked flames or flammable materials
- Children must be supervised at all times
Things to consider
- Our units come in combinations of 2+1 and 3+1
- Units need to be connected to a mains supply that is already there
- We can also provide disabled access units with baby-changing facilities if required
- Please always check with our advisors if you require additional features
- We can supply additional shower units and wash stations if required, please speak to our advisors about your range of options
- Only human waste is to be disposed of in these units to avoid blockages
- Please place the units where there is less risk of vandalism
- Be aware of the recommended guest-to-toilet ratio, you can find this in our usage chart here
Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any amount of anti-vandal mains operated toilets from our vast range of suppliers. Whether it is a couple of units for a small event or a fleet of hundreds for large-scale events, we have the solution for you.