- Our range of models include the Volvo ECR 25 D Compact Excavator.
- Wide lockable engine hood makes for easy maintenance with access ease.
- Auto-idle and auto engine shut down improves fuel consumption.
- Single variable displacement pump also reduces fuel consumption.
- Easily replaceable and inexpensive flat glass on cab.
- The cab boasts superb visibility, comfortable seat, ergonomic controls, and conveniently-located cup and phone holders.
- Noise and vibration insulation.
- Smooth and effortless command of the boom offset and auxiliary hydraulic flows with proportional fingertip controls.
- The easy-to-use joystick allows you to fine-tune the maximum hydraulic flow of any attachment.
- Automatic two-speed travel allows to drive at any speed, automatically reducing when more traction is required.
- Conveniently transport this machine with up to three buckets and a hydraulics breaker on a small trailer.
- 50-hour greasing intervals.
- Only use for intended purpose
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting
- Do not operate under the influence of alcohol
- Only operate from driver’s seat and wearing sealtbelt
- Never leave equipment unattended
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using
- Do not refuel when engine is running
- Ensure dumper is parked on level ground when not in use
Things to Consider
- Necessary protective clothing should be worn when operating.
- Please ensure we have safe and easy access for delivery and collection.
- Ensure necessary licence and qualifications are held by operator before use.