All models feature impressive breakout forces which allows these excavators to power through very tough working conditions.
The cab provides excellent sight lines and all-around visibility, which ensures greater efficiencies in productivity.
Also designed to be fuel efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Ask our Team about:
- 13 ton Excavator Hire
- 20 Ton Excavator Hire
- 25 ton Excavator Hire
- 30 ton Excavator Hire
- 35 ton Excavator Hire
- 40 Ton Excavator Hire
- 50 ton Excavator Hire
Company’s also find our fuel prices great for keeping sites going.
|Weight||Length||Width||Cab Height||Max Digging Depth||Max Outreach||Fuel||Tank Capacity|
|21,675 kg||9570 mm||2,870 mm||3,055 mm||6,650 mm||9,860 mm||Diesel||410 litres|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting
- Do not operate under the influence of alcohol
- Only operate from driver’s seat and wearing sealtbelt
- Never leave equipment unattended
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using
- Do not refuel when engine is running
- Ensure dumper is parked on level ground when not in use
Things to consider
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
- Can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.