How many toilets do you need?Download Full Quantity Specification
|Visitors||2 Hours||6 Hours||10 Hours|
HSE Recommend 1 toilet for every 7 people on site based on an 8 hour day.
Provides construction sites with an ideal solution for both long-tern and short-term projects.
The tailor unit offers a space saving solution to any construction site were site space is at a premium.
These mains connected toilets can easily be situated any where across your site.
- 2 Gents WC
- 2 Urinals
- 2 Sinks
- 1 Ladies WC
- 1 Sink
- Extractor Fans
- Steel External Doors with locking system
- Jack Legs for uneven ground
- Waste Tanks
- Effluent Removal Service
These units need an exterior power supply of 7.5kva so we would recommend a 10kva generator would be suitable for this unit.
Other combinations of portable toilet blocks include: 4+1, 3+1. Speak to our team to find out which best suits your needs.
Delivery & Removal
Delivery and collection wil take place using a hiab vehicle, who will need to be adjacent to where the toilet needs to be placed.
If you have any concerns regarding site restrictions please speak to a member of the team, who can provide you with suitable advice to help with your delivery and collection.
Provided nationwide and can usually be delivered within 48 hours but to guarantee specific dates its best to give us as much notice as possible.
If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact one of our team.
|Width||Height||Length||Hand Wash Basins|
|277 cm||290 cm||364 cm||2|
63amp external isolator
Consumer unit – 63amp RCD c/w MCB’s split board
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier and layout of toilets)
- For safety, these units are best placed on flat ground
- Water supply is not suitable for drinking
- Units must not be tipped or repositioned after delivery
- Not suitable for indoor use, for example in a garage
- Must be kept a safe distance from naked flames or flammable materials
- Children must be supervised at all times
Things to consider
- Requires 7.5 kVA electricity supply for lighting and heating
- Effluent Empties can be arranged to suit your needs
- Check with our team for the additonal items available
- Keys must be returned on collection
- Only human waste is to be disposed of in these units to avoid blockages
- Be aware of the recommended site worker-to-toilet ratio, you can find this under the suggested quantities chart on the overview