- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Maintenance
- Steel Erection
Aerial platform works with the boom section to extend telescopically to offer greater horizontal outreach than any other aerial platforms.
The 4WD and active oscillating axles are specifically designed for traction and rough terrains.
The booms increase productivity by moving into the working positions very quickly. This machine is one of the best in its range for automatic levelling in under 2 minutes.
|Reach Height: 28.21m||Platform Height: 26.21m|
|Closed Length: 12.19m||Closed Height: 3.05m|
|Transport Width: 2.49m||Horizontal Reach: 22.86m|
|Cage Dimension: 0.91 x 2.44m||Turning Radius: 6.86m|
|Lifting Capacity: 230kg||Rotation: 360º|
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- IPAF training category 3B must be completed before operating.
Delivery & Removal
- Our Boom Lifts are delivered nationwide.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of Boom Lifts requested.