This is an industrial sized heater which produces 3 levels of heat – 9, 13 and 18 kW.
It features a fan setting and two heat output settings.
The heater is very stable and has two handles either which allows the heater to be picked up and moved.
Delivery & Removal
Our heaters can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|18 kw||415 V||61000||28 kg|
- 5kw, 3 phase Industrial electric fan heater
- Electrical supply: 380-400V, 50Hz, 10 amp
- Heating output in 3 levels: 30/2550/5000w
- Fan only option
- Air output: 388 m³/h
- Heating area up to 100 m³
- Free standing and portable
- Adjustable thermostat
- insulated handle for safety
- Double overheating protection for added safety
- heating element is stainless steel with aluminium fan blade
- Sensor thermostat
- Waterproof class IPX4
- Weight 8.3kg
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Handle with care; do not touch the heated elements.
- Do not operate heaters in a confined space.
- Keep children, animals and bystanders away from the heater.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the heater.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn the equipment OFF.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- When the light is illuminated, heater is ON.
- Ensure you know how to turn the heater off before turning on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- Keep children away from heaters at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.