Use the guide below to help you decide which size skip is best for your requirements.Download Specification
|Skip Size||Suitable for||Aprox. number of bin bags|
|15 yard RORO||Heavy||150|
|20 yard RORO||Heavy||200|
|30 yard RORO||Light general||300|
|35 yard RORO||Light general||350|
|40 yard RORO||Light general||400|
A RORO of this size can contain a very large volume of factory waste, packaging waste and recyclables.
Made from very sturdy steel, these durable containers can withstand all elements and safely contain its waste within the four outer walls.
The containers can be housed on a construction site to provide easy waste removal.
Delivery & Removal
Our ROROs are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours
The ROROs need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect
|Width||Height||Length||Hand Wash Basins||Length of Towbar|
|182 cm||292 cm||277 cm||2||120 cm|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier and layout of toilets)
- Please do not attempt to move a RORO container from the position it was dropped off at.
- Please ensure the position of the RORO container is clear from any obstruction.
- The following cannot be put into a RORO container: food waste, computer monitors, televisions, full paint cans, aerosols, gas canisters, tyres, fridges or freezers, plasterboard or asbestos.
- Fires should never be started in a RORO container.
- RORO containers must not be overloaded; waste must not exceed the top of the walls of the container.
Things to consider
- Private land is required to place the RORO containers as they cannot be placed on roads or driveways.
- If you are unsure of what size to go for, it is generally a better idea to go for the larger size as it is very dangerous to overload a RORO container and you will always find extra waste to go into it!
- Allow room all around the RORO so that the vehicle can easily pick it up when it comes to emptying.