- Agriculture & forestry
- Energy supply
- Film & media
- Highway maintenance
- Local authorities
- Street lighting
|Reach Height: 37.00m||Platform Height: 35.00m|
|Horizontal Reach: 28.80m||Closed Height: 3.82m|
|Closed Length: 9.55m||Width: 2.50m|
|Cage Dimension: 1.50 x 3.88m||Rotation: Yes|
|Lifting Capacity: 600kg||Power: Diesel|
- Only use for intended purpose.
- You must protect bystanders and the general public by restricting access to working area.
- Hard hat, gloves, protective footwear and suitable clothing must be worn when using the equipment.
- Operate, store and transport in an upright position.
- Do not use near overhead electrical lines.
Things to consider
- A risk assessment must be completed by a competent person prior to using the equipment.
- All operatives must have passed IPAF 1B training. If your operatives need training, speak to our team.
- Ensure area around equipment is clear and unobstructed.
- Cage must be thoroughly cleaned after use.
Delivery & Removal
- Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.