Exceptionally rugged and durable, built to withstand anything the rental market can throw its way.
State-of-the-art manufacturing processes such as robot machining.
Precision paint technology.
Innovative assembly techniques.
High tolerances and accurate location of your 3T dumpers pins and bushes with precision machining techniques.
starting performance down to -15°C.
Heavy duty damage-resistant articulated chassis and skips.
Articulates and oscillates centrally.
Maximum strength and reliability on even the toughest of work sites.
Thick steel side walls and heavy duty steel front and base plates.
|Dumper Hire & Roller Hire – 3T Thwaites Swivel|
|Max Safe Load||3000 kg|
|Height (without ROPS)||1965 mm|
|Height (with ROPS)||3092 mm|
|Tipping Height||735 mm|
|Noise (operators ear)||84LpA|
- Fitted hinged roll over protection structure for operator protection in the event of a machine overturn.
- Lower machine height during transport
- Hi-Viz orange retractable lap belt for both comfort and protection
- Simple, effortless access with 3 points of contact available at all times
- A full width steel steering column to protect the operator and operating platform from falling material
- Green LED beacon with lap belt indication
- JCB Live-Links telematics
- Hi-Viz yellow painted steps and handles
Things to Consider
- Operator must be trained and have a knowledge of how to use the dumper
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment
- Always ensure you wear the correct PPE required by the task.
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to despatch using comprehensive pre-hire checklists
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineer will contact you to arrange on site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information