Overview of a 4 Metre Telehandler
- Designed for ultimate productivity and engineered to provide versatile performance, potent power, and excellent manoeuvrability.
- Machine can lift up to 1600 kg up to a height of 4m.
- Lift capacity of 1000 kg lift capacity at 2m forward reach, making it easy and safe to load and unload lorries full of brick packs.
- This machine can access the smallest environments due to its low overall height of 1800 mm and a narrow width of 1560 mm.
|4 Metre Telehandler|
|Length to Front Carriage||Mtr||3.23|
|Max Lift Capacity||Kg||1000|
|Max Lift Height||Mtr||4.45|
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
- Do not refuel when engine is running.
- Ensure telehandler is parked on level ground when not in use.
Things to Consider
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
- Always ensure you wear the correct PPE required by the task.
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using comprehensive pre-hire checklists.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineer will contact you to arrange on site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
Delivery & Removal
- Our telehandlers are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- The telehandlers need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
- The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of telehandlers.
- Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering telehandlers.