This heavy duty dehumidifier automatically purges water through the hose into a sink or a drain, up to 12 m away.
Capable of drying out damp walls and rooms, up to 55 litres in one day.
It is fitted with a front filter, duct mountings, hourly meter, self draining pump and a discharge hose.
The unit has two wheels which makes transportation easy and a stand which stabilises the unit when upright.
The retractable handle is used for positioning and manouvring.
Delivery & Removal
Our units can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|240 V||720 W||36 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Hose is 12 m when extended and must not be exceeded over 12 m.
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not operate in a confined space.
- Do not touch vent powered on.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the fan.
- Do not obstruct vent.
- When you are finished using the unit, turn the equipment OFF.
Things to consider
- If you are directing water into a separate container, you must seal the container with cling film or similar, or the collected water will evaporate back into the atmosphere, slowing down the dehumidifying process.
- Container must be emptied at regular intervals.
- All windows and doors must be shut be shut tight before the unit is turned on.
- Ensure you know how to turn the unit off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- PAL Hire have a range of fans, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.