The power swivel function makes these dumpers ideal for use when space is limited, highway jobs at the side of the road for instance.
This dumper has the same features that the 6 tonne front tip dumper, plus the additional benefit of a power swivel.
The dumper can swivel 180 degrees and is operated by a four-way joystick control.
Efficient for rough and challenging terrains.
Features safety belts, reversing alarm and ROPS for reinforced safety.
Delivery & Removal
Can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Max. Safe Load||Weight||Length||Width||Height||Tipping Height||Fuel||Tank Capacity||Noise (Operator’s Ear)|
|6000 kg||4255 kg||4752 mm||2240 mm||3390 mm||1100 mm||Diesel||70 litres||84 LP(A)|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting
- Do not operate under the influence of alcohol
- Never leave equipment unattended
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using
- Do not refuel when engine is running
- Ensure dumper is parked on level ground when not in use
Things to consider
- Operator must be trained and have a knowledge of how to use the dumper
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment
- Always ensure you wear the correct PPE required by the task.
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to despatch using comprehensive pre-hire checklists
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineer will contact you to arrange on site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information