Made from plastic and polymer, this bin is very lightweight and sits on four castors with brake control and an easy flip lid.
This bin can hold most general waste, as well as dry mixed recycling and single waste stream recycling, such as paper, card and plastic.
The handles have been ergonomically designed for safety and ease of manoeuvring.
This model of Euro Bin can hold 8-10 bin bags of waste.
Delivery & Removal
Our Euro Bins are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours
The Euro Bins need to be situated where it is easy for vehicles to access and empty
|126.5 cm||116.5 cm||755 cm||660 litres||43 kg|
(Please note, these dimensions are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- All containers are compatible with standard lifting equipment
- All plastic containers are UV, heat, cold and chemically resistant
- All containers are rat/fox/cat and dog proof
- All four wheeled containers come complete with two front wheel brakes
- All our containers are built to European standard EN840
Things to consider
- Euro Bins must be stored in a location which is unobstructed and easily accessible
- Ensure the bins are not overloaded – have a look at the tech spec to ensure you have the right size of bin for the volume of waste you anticipate
- We can provide larger containers for very large volumes of waste – have a look at our full range of waste removal