- Large digging depth.
- “Load sensing” hydraulic system.
- 2 proportional control auxiliary circuits.
- Digital Panel.
- Electric refuelling pump with progress alert.
- Large cab with optional air conditioning.
- Easy access for maintenance.
DIGGING DEPTH (MM)
MIN. WIDTH (MM)
ENGINE OUTPUT (PS)
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
- Do not refuel when engine is running.
- Ensure telehandler is parked on level ground when not in use.
Things to Consider
- Necessary protective clothing should be worn when operating.
- Please ensure we have safe and easy access for delivery and collection.
- Ensure necessary licence and qualifications are held by operator before use.