These short swing machines feature all round visibility for increased safety on site.
The upper frame rotates within the track width to reduce the possibility of damaging the machine or obstacle.
Fitted with quick release couplings as standard, short-travel joysticks and a dozer lever with two-speed tracking button.
|Weight||Width||Height||Max Digging Depth||Max Outreach||Fuel||Tank Capacity||Noise|
|7720 kg||2270 mm||2630 mm||4200 mm||6880 mm||Diesel||100 litres||97 dB(A)|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting.
- Do not operate under the influence of alcohol.
- Only operate from driver’s seat and wearing seat belt.
- Never leave equipment unattended.
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation.
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using.
- Do not refuel when engine is running.
- Ensure dumper is parked on level ground when not in use.
Things to consider
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
- Can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.