This cage is a safe and secure method of transporting injured personnel when the only alternative is for a stretcher to be manhandled up ladders and stairs.
Built with solid sides for added security and fully complies with all safety regulations.
The cage is large enough to transport a single stretcher with a casualty and two helpers.
The cage can be attached to lifting equipment and features a four leg chain sling and a lifting eye.
The cage door is an up and over type, to open raise it up until it is horizontal.
Delivery & Removal
Our units can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|2130 mm||2570 mm||770 mm||450 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose
- You must protect bystanders and the general public by restricting access to working area
- Hard hat, gloves, protective footwear and suitable clothing must be worn when using the equipment
- Operate, store and transport in an upright position
- Do not use near overhead electrical lines
Things to consider
- A risk assessment must be completed by a competent person prior to using the equipment
- Ensure you know how to operate this equipment before you begin using it
- Ensure area around equipment is clear and unobstructed
- Cage must be thoroughly cleaned after use