100% of the aerosol’s components are recycled and used as fuel and metal.
The gases inside the aerosol are compressed and then recycled as fuel, whilst the cans are crushed and used as recycled metal.
PAL Hire can provide on-site storage containers so that you can keep your aerosol waste in a safe place before it gets collected.
Aerosols must be treated as hazardous waste and disposed of correctly.
Delivery & Removal
Our waste collection service is nationwide
A collection can usually be booked within 24 hours
The waste must be left somewhere that is easily accessible by our operatives
Call 0844 288 7265 for more information or to book a collection.
- Do not mix the aerosols with any other type of waste, hazardous or otherwise.
- Do not set on fire, or store anywhere near an open flame.
- Do not pierce the aerosol can or attempt to empty the aerosol of its gas yourself.
- The waste has to be listed and labelled before transportation.
- We will work with your business to ensure that we dispose of the aerosol waste in the most environmentally friendly way.
- PAL Hire are fully licensed to facilitate the entire waste collection and disposal process.
- This waste must be contained, stored and segregated in the appropriate way, please get in touch if you need advice on this.
Things to consider
- 100% of the aerosol is recycled.
- Your site will need to be registered with the Environment Agency as a Hazardous Waste producer.
- Only companies authorised by the Environment Agency can transport the waste to its final destination.
- PAL Hire will provide containers that you can store the aerosols in on-site prior to collection.
- All operatives are trained to deal with hazardous waste and will comply with the highest standards as set out by the Carriage of Dangerous Goods ADR.
- Our experienced team will work with your business in order to deal with your requirements in disposing of your hazardous waste.
- All paperwork for hazardous waste must be completed in time for collection.