The anti-lift device can be attached to temporary fencing solutions such as crowd control barriers or anti-climb panels, and makes it very difficult for the panels to be moved from their position.
This device is useful for protecting your site from theft or vandalism, so is essential if you are worried about the security of your site.
Can be used in conjunction with a coupler to enforce your site’s security further.
Delivery & Removal
Fencing accessories can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|0.4 kg||Galvanised Steed|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Protective boots, a hard hat and gloves must be worn when assembling and dissembling.
- Ensure the device is fitted correctly and securely to the fencing panels.
- Assemble fencing and feet on flat and stable ground, away from any potential hazards.
- The panels meet all Health & Safety regulations to protect the public.
Things to consider
- The lower part of this product should be fitted underneath a Temporary Fencing Foot, with the upper part hooking onto the Temporary Fencing Coupler, used on temporary fencing panels. To dismantle the temporary fencing, you will need to remove the bolted on Coupling first.
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and fencing accessories, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the feet on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date.