The simple rollers can be used when you are laying cables and are designed to guide and protect.
Cable rollers can also be used on their sides with skid rollers to steer cables around corners.
The winch is used for lifting or pulling and features an adjustable frame.
This powerful winch has been designed for use over most standard manholes.
They are lightweight and easy to carry and can be operated anywhere from its own portable engine.
Delivery & Removal
Can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
You will need a vehicle the size of a truck to collect this item
|Cable Roller Diameter||Cable Roller Weight||Winch Power||Winch S.W.L||Winch Weight|
|100 mm||5 kg||5.5 hp petrol||500 kg||64 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose
- Never leave equipment unattended
- Ear protection is needed for high noise levels
- Wear safety footwear and gloves during operation
- Ensure load is balanced
- Ensure safety catches are engaged and load cables are untangled and hang freely
Things to consider
- Ensure you have the product for your requirement
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information