Want to know how many toilets you require?Download Full Quantity Specification
|Visitors||2 Hours||6 Hours||10 Hours|
HSE Recommend 1 toilet for every 7 people on site based on an 8 hour day.
These units offer the same benefits as the cold-hand wash system, the difference being the water temperature.
These are an ideal solution for temporary use and require a 240 volt and 16 amp power supply.
These units are adequate for situations where a hot hand-wash system is more appropriate, such as office refurbishments where temporary units are required.
Each hot hand-wash toilet unit is rigorously steam-cleaned, fully sanitised, with outflow water drained and replaced before delivery.
Delivery & Removal
Our hot hand-wash toilets for construction and events are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
The units need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of units. Please be aware of access for the vehicle when ordering toilets.
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ slightly depending on supplier)
- We can also provide HSE compliant toilets, which is a legal requirement in Scotland for building sites
- Water supply is not suitable for drinking
- Units must not be tipped or repositioned after delivery
- Level ground is advised for single units to keep them stable
- Not suitable for indoor use, for example in a garage
- Must be kept a safe distance from naked flames or flammable materials
- Children must be supervised at all times
- These units require a 240 volt and 16 amp power supply
- These units are powered by a mains, which must be PAT tested
Things to consider
- Hot Wash toilets require a dedicated power supply as it has a 3kW water heater mounted over a small sink. To power this you’ll need a 230v, 16 amp power supply. This may require a transformer to convert a standard power supply. Ask our staff for details.
- Only human waste is to be disposed of in these units to avoid blockages
- Be aware of the recommended guest-to-toilet ratio, you can find this in our usage chart here
- Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any amount of toilets from our vast range of suppliers.
Whether it is a couple of units for a small event or a fleet of hundreds for large-scale events, we have the solution for you.