This heater uses a new concept of infra-red technology which warms via radiation striking solid objects.
Non flammable and fume free, the heat is instant and can be localised to specific required area.
The heater is light and portable, and is also mounted on wheels which makes manouvring it around your site easy.
The heater has a safety feature which cuts all power when tilted to a certain point.
Features anti-glare halogen bulbs and twin heat control settings.
Delivery & Removal
Our heaters can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
- 3kW continuous
- 2x 1.4kW slim line ruby quartz halogen
- 500 x 460 x 1000mm
- Medium density polyethylene (heater body)
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Handle with care; do not touch infra-red elements or protective grill.
- Do not operate heaters in a confined space.
- Keep children, animals and bystanders away from the heater.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the heater.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn the equipment OFF.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- Ensure you know how to turn the heater off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- Heater will cut power when titled down, but will automatically turn back on when moved back to original position.
- Keep children away from heaters at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.