PAL Hire offer a contaminated soil removal service, which can dispose of very small amounts or very large amount of contaminated soil.
PAL’s fleet of trailers and roll on, roll off vehicles allow an efficient and safe movement of contaminated soil.
We can analyse, transport and dispose of the contaminated soils by supplying you with a full audit trail.
Delivery & Removal
Our waste collection service is nationwide
A collection can usually be booked within 24 hours
The waste must be left somewhere that is easily accessible by our operatives
Call 0844 288 7265 for more information or to book a collection.
- Do not mix with other types of hazardous waste.
- Do not attempt to dispose of this waste without the assistance of a trained operative.
- The waste has to be listed and labelled before transportation.
- We will work with your business to ensure that we dispose of the waste in the most environmentally friendly way.
- PAL Hire are fully licensed to facilitate the entire waste collection and disposal process.
- We provide trailers and roll on roll off containers which can be filled for transportation, removal and disposal.
Things to consider
- This waste must be left in a suitable area which can be accessed by the vehicle which will be collecting it.
- Our experienced team will work with your business in order to deal with your requirements in disposing of your hazardous waste.
- All paperwork for hazardous waste must be completed in time for collection.
- Your site will need to be registered with the Environment Agency as a Hazardous Waste producer.
- Only companies authorised by the Environment Agency can transport the waste to its final destination.
- All operatives are trained to deal with hazardous waste and will comply with the highest standards as set out by the Carriage of Dangerous Goods ADR.