Download details on our mobile welfare unit:Download Full Quantity Specification
- Reduces maintenance, emissions and fuel consumption, leading to lower costs.
- Uses less generator hours overall.
- Fully HSE compliant.
- Fully insulated to reduce costs further.
- Professionally steam-cleaned before delivered.
- Adequate standing room.
- Facilitates up to eight users.
- LED lights.
- These eco mobile welfare units are also available in 12ft length.
- Please ask our advisors to assist you with the various configurations for eco welfare units.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access for delivery.
- Make sure there is sufficient room around the welfare unit to be placed on the ground.
- Make sure there are no cables, uncovered manholes, overhanging branches etc. If there are, please inform one of our advisors first.
|16 ft||7.6 ft||9.8 ft||2500 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Eco mobile welfare units need to be placed on flat ground
- Please be aware of access space for delivery
- If access is on a narrow road, please call for advice
- Please make us aware of any low bridges in your vicinity
- Smoking is prohibited by law in welfare units where employees are resting
Things to consider
- It’s advisable to grease the hinges at regular intervals to reduce rust if using the office for a long time
- Rest areas should not be used to store equipment, materials or plant
- By law, rest areas should be adequately heated
- Consider the distances workers will have to travel to visit the welfare unit
- Eco mobile welfare units should be located at an adequate distance from pedestrians and vehicles
- Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any type and number of eco mobile units. Whether it is for a construction site or a small or large event we have the solution for you.