This type of fencing solution can be used on construction or building sites, sites awaiting a permanent fencing solution, new housing developments that require security or outdoor events that require ‘no access zones’ to the public.
The construction of the fencing panels make them ideal theft deterrents, as the narrow mesh gaps make the fence more difficult to climb.
Made from galvanised steel, the panels are incredibly sturdy and easily signify to the public which areas are to be accessed and which are not.
Easy to erect, dismantle and store.
Panels feature a sliding latch for additional security.
Designed to be temporary, but the panels are very robust and weather resistant.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
Panels are easy to transport and stow away.
|2.0 m||3.5 m||3.8 cm (Outer frame)||13.95 kg||Galvanised steel|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Panels are reinforced with power web corners.
- Protective boots, a hard hat and gloves must be worn when assembling and dissembling.
- Ensure the panels are correctly locked together and stand straight once erected.
- Erect on flat and stable ground, away from any potential hazards.
Things to consider
- Vehicle and pedestrian gates are also available for use with this fencing solution.
- There is no limit to how many panels can be linked together.
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and barrier solutions, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date