This industrial building drier is invaluable in a flood or burst pipe aftermath
It can also be used as a dehumidifier to reduce condensation after plastering or decorating, and is capable of extracting up to 80 litres in 24 hours
The unit has two wheels which makes transportation easy and a stand which stabilises the unit when upright
Features a dial to control speed and an off/on button to control power
*Please note, the images shown are for illustration purposes only and will differ depending on supplier
Delivery & Removal
Our units can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|240 V||1.5 kW||80 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not operate in a confined space.
- Do not touch vent powered on.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the fan.
- Do not obstruct vent.
- When you are finished using the unit, turn the equipment OFF.
Things to consider
- If you are directing water into a separate container, you must seal the container with cling film or similar, or the collected water will evaporate back into the atmosphere, slowing down the dehumidifying process.
- Container must be emptied at regular intervals.
- All windows and doors must be shut be shut tight before the unit is turned on.
- Ensure you know how to turn the unit off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- PAL Hire have a range of fans, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.