This heater uses a new concept of infra-red technology which warms via radiation striking solid objects
It provides localised radiant heat which can be used to warm an area or to dry out damp walls and cure paints, dyes and glass fibre
Non flammable and fume free, the heat is instant and projects up to 6 metres
There are two settings which control the heat output on the upper and the lower elements
The heater is on wheels which makes manouvering it around your site easy, and can be angled up or down to localise heat
*Please note, the image is for illustration purposes only. The item will differ, depending on supplier
Delivery & Removal
Our heaters can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction
|3 kw||240 V, 3 kW cont.||10236||26 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Handle with care; do not touch infra-red elements or protective grill.
- When you have adjusted the angle, ensure it is locked in place.
- Ensure castor breaks are on when heater is placed in desired area.
- Do not operate heaters in a confined space.
- Keep children, animals and bystanders away from the heater.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the heater.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn the equipment OFF.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- Ensure you know how to turn the heater off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- Keep children away from heaters at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.