- Rubber-mounted and isolated cab for reduced noise and vibration.
- Heated air suspension seat, heated front screen, and a hot beverage machine inside the cab.
- Ergonomic seat-mounted excavator-style controls provide fingertip control meaning excellent comfort and maneuverability.
- The Smooth-ride System (SRS) minimizes bounce during travel.
- Shovel can quickly be returned to the dig position with a return-to-dig feature.
- High back-off brakes reducing viscous drag during roading and rehandling, which improves economy by up to 1%.
- Increased versatility as an optional handheld tool circuit can be used to power tools such as drills, breakers, cutters and even water pumps.
- Quiet both inside and out.
- LCD panel gives details on machine hours, service information, fuel level, system warning, and instantaneous fuel usage.
- 360 degree view through tinted windows helps to increase comfort, productivity and safety.
- scoop-design one piece rear windscreen allows operator to see into trench when excavating and stay dry in wet conditions.
- Heavyweight axes built to withstand serious shock loads.
- A flat-plate welded into a ‘u’ pressing increases rigidity and protects hoses from damage.
- The robot welded single piece chassis maximizes strength and minimizes weight.
- Hydraulic hose approved to work down to -40 degrees.
|Excavator Hire – JCB 3CX Backhoe|
|Gross Engine Power||kW||55|
|Dipper Tearout||ret/ext kgf||3225/2255|
- Large grab handles.
- Wide door opening.
- Open grid designed step preventing dirt build up.
- Unique integral shovel street pads option prevents ground damage from your 3CX and, therefore, costly repairs.
- Efficient and safe stopping power with power breaks.
- New rear light guards providing extra protection on site.
- The JCB Live-links telematics system allows you to keep a watchful eye over your vehicle.
Things to Consider
- Please allow access for safe and convenient delivery and collection.
- Protective clothing should be worn whilst operating the machine.
- CPCS should be held before operating.