Providing natural cooled air for large areas, this unit can reduce a room’s temperature by 14 C using water evaporation.
Powerful airflow which is directed through two louvres and a hose connection facility.
Fan speed can be set and the air speed can be oscillated by setting the function to cool/swing.
This unit is mounted on castor wheels so can be easily moved for your convenience
*Please note, the cooler supplied may differ from the image shown, depending on supplier
Delivery & Removal
Our units can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Voltage||Power||Cooling Area||Water Capacity||Weight|
|240 V||300 W||53 m||40 l||25 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Do not store for any longer than two days without being used.
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not operate in a confined space.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the unit.
- Item is very heavy, do not attempt to lift it on your own.
- Do not obstruct air flow.
- When you are finished using the unit, turn the equipment OFF.
Things to consider
- The unit is supplied empty but will need 40 litres of fresh clean water (alternatively it can be connected to a water supply, please contact us for more details).
- The water reservoir needs to be emptied by a trained individual, so the unit cannot be stored for any longer than two days without being used.
- Never use an air conditioning unit except for its intended purpose.
- Ensure you know how to turn the unit off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- PAL Hire have a range of air conditioning units, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.