This heater generates heat via ceramic elements, rather than via the infra-red source.
It is a recommended source of heat and features no-glow ceramic elements, which do not emit light to ensure user safety.
Each element produces 1.5 kW of heat and can be controlled independently
Heater is mounted on a stable stand and has a handle which allows it to be picked up and carried
*Please note, the image is for illustration purposes only. The item will differ, depending on supplier
Delivery & Removal
Our heaters can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction
|2.9 kw||110V||9895||10 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Handle with care; do not touch ceramic elements.
- Do not operate heaters in a confined space.
- Keep children, animals and bystanders away from the heater.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the heater.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn the equipment OFF.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- When the light is illuminated, heater is ON.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- Keep children away from heaters at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.