This heater is extremely powerful and produces 26 W of heat per hour.
It is propane powered and can run for 30 hours continuously from a single 47 kg propane cylinder.
It is constructed from insulated mild steel and features a protective mesh grid and secondary guard rail.
It is mounted on rubber tyres which means it is easy to transport and move around your site.
Delivery & Removal
Our generators can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Heat Output||Power||BTU/hour||Gas Consumption||Weight|
|26 kw||240V / 170W||88715||1.9kg/hour||180 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- If you suspect gas has leaked, evacuate the area and call the fire brigade.
- Do not tamper with the fly leads and their plugs.
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- Handle gas bottles with care. Any protective plugs supplied must be fitted to the valve when not in use.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- When not in use and to avoid damaging the thread,always fit the regulator with its protective cap.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn OFF the gas supply at the cylinder’s valve, switch the unit OFF then disconnect the gas regulator from the cylinder.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- This heater is fitted with a safety cut-out system which shuts OFF both the gas and the voltage supply if the heater is tilted. Once tripped, the heater will need to be switched OFF and then re-started by switching ON again.
- Remember, propane regulators have a reverse thread, turn them anti-clockwise to tighten, clockwise to undo.
- Keep children away from heaters at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.