Our guide to Event Toilet RequirementsDownload Full Quantity Specification
|Visitors||2 Hours||6 Hours||10 Hours|
HSE Recommend 1 toilet for every 7 people on site based on an 8 hour day.
A unit that is commonly used for events that are expecting upto 250-300 people over an 8 hour period.
These units are of an exceptional standard for your guests and provide the following:-
- Three luxury ladies WCs
- One gents WC and three urinals
- Two hand basins in each section (male and female)
- Self contained Effluent & Water Tanks
- Sufficient standing room inside
- 240 volts power supply is required (please check before purchase as some models differ)
- Units come with mirrors, pictures, carpets and flowers.
- Additional extras such as music available on request.
Offering a higher specification than a standard event toilet with each unit comprising of a modern interior.
Provides a solution to those events who have restricted space and looking for a self contained solution to their toilet requirements for your event.
Other combinations of toilet blocks include: 1+1, 2+1, 4+2 should you wish to gain some advice on which unit suits your event, then call one of our agents today.
Delivery & Removal
Our 3+1 units are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24-48 hours.
Must to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect.
The size of the vehicle we will deliver the units in will depend on the type and quantity of units but will generally be delivered by a 4×4 vehicle.
|Width||Height||Length||Hand Wash Basins||Length of Towbar|
|277 cm||292 cm||548 cm||4||120 cm|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier and layout of toilets)
Unit requires a 240 volt power source and can normally be powered by a 3.5kva Generator, should you require one please ask one of our hire team.
- For safety, these units are best placed on flat ground
- Water supply is not suitable for drinking
- Units must not be tipped or repositioned after delivery
- Not suitable for indoor use, for example; in a garage
- Must be kept a safe distance from naked flames or flammable materials
- Children must be supervised at all times
Things to consider
- Access restrictions, nothing can disprut an event more than being unable to deliver. Please make sure you have taken advantage of our experiance and discussed the access to your site should be concerned.
- The power supply, 3.5 kva is normally sufficient
- Other requirements, Please ask our agents about anything else you might need including disabled access units
- Please always check wif you require additional features
- Only human waste is to be disposed of in these units to avoid blockages
- Be aware of the recommended guest-to-toilet ratio, you can find this under the suggested quantities chart on the overview
- Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any amount of 3+1 mobile toilet blocks from our vast range of suppliers. Whether it is for a construction site or a small or large event we have the solution for you.