These fan assisted units rapidly cool areas up to 40 m squared using water evaporation.
Control the air flow and direction by moving the front grill fins up and down.
This unit is mounted on castor wheels so can be easily moved for your convenience.
Features a dehumidification function as well as the cooling thermostat
*Please note, the cooler may differ from the image shown, depending on supplier
Delivery & Removal
Our units can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Voltage||Power||Cooling Area||Water Capacity||Weight|
|240 V||220 W||40 m squared||27 l||12 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Do not store for any longer than two days without being used.
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not operate in a confined space.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the unit.
- Item is very heavy, do not attempt to lift it on your own.
- Do not obstruct fan.
- When you are finished using the unit, turn the equipment OFF.
Things to consider
- The water reservoir needs to be emptied by a trained individual, so the unit cannot be stored for any longer than two days without being used.
- To cool a room efficiently the unit requires a continuous supply of fresh air and must be positioned next to a window or front door.
- Never use an air conditioning unit except for its intended purpose.
- Ensure you know how to turn the unit off before you turn it on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- PAL Hire have a range of air conditioning units, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.