Oil is processed and recovered to be used as fuel, whilst oil filters are crushed so that the oil can be extracted, leaving the metal which enables both constituents to be recycled.
PAL Hire supplies all equipment to store oil and oil filters on-site prior to collection.
Delivery & Removal
Our waste collection service is nationwide
A collection can usually be booked within 24 hours
The waste must be left somewhere that is easily accessible by our operatives
Call 0844 288 7265 for more information or to book a collection.
- Do not store oil or oil filters anywhere near an open flame.
- Do not store with other waste materials.
- The waste has to be listed and labelled before transportation.
- We will work with your business to ensure that we dispose of the gas cylinders in the most environmentally friendly way.
- PAL Hire are fully licensed to facilitate the entire waste collection and disposal process.
- PAL Hire will provide containers to store the oil and oil filters in prior to collection.
Things to consider
- Our experienced team will work with your business in order to deal with your requirements in disposing of your hazardous waste.
- All paperwork for hazardous waste must be completed in time for collection.
- Your site will need to be registered with the Environment Agency as a Hazardous Waste producer.
- Only companies authorised by the Environment Agency can transport the waste to its final destination.
- All operatives are trained to deal with hazardous waste and will comply with the highest standards as set out by the Carriage of Dangerous Goods ADR.