Paint and thinner waste is hazardous when wet, and must be segregated from all other waste types and containerised as hazardous.
Our hassle-free paint and thinner waste collection service is a safe and efficient way to get rid of your hazardous waste.
We will also supply you with the necessary equipment needed to store the paint and thinners ready for collection.
With a range of approved recycling processes, you can be rest assured that we will dispose of the waste in a safe and environmentally friendly way.
Delivery & Removal
Our waste collection service is nationwide
A collection can usually be booked within 24 hours
The waste must be left somewhere that is easily accessible by our operatives
Call 0844 288 7265 for more information or to book a collection.
- Paint is extremely flammable; whether that is on brushes, rollers or leftover in tins, paint sludge or thinner.
- Do not mix this waste with any other type of waste, hazardous or otherwise.
- UN approved containers have to be used to store the waste on site.
- The waste has to be listed and labelled before transportation.
- We will work with your business to ensure that we dispose of the waste in the most environmentally friendly way.
- PAL Hire are fully licensed to facilitate the entire waste collection and disposal process
Things to consider
- All operatives are trained to deal with hazardous waste and will comply with the highest standards as set out by the Carriage of Dangerous Goods ADR.
- Our experienced team will work with your business in order to deal with your requirements in disposing of your hazardous waste.
- Your site will need to be registered with the Environment Agency as a Hazardous Waste producer.
- Only companies authorised by the Environment Agency can transport the waste to its final destination.
- PAL Hire will provide containers that you can store your waste in on-site prior to collection.