This heater is mounted on a trolley which makes transportation easy.
An electrical supply is needed to power the heater.
Safety features include flame failure and overheat protection with low temperature outer casing.
Delivery & Removal
Our heaters can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Heat Output||Power||BTU/hour||Tank Capacity||Weight||Running Time|
|44 kw||Dual Voltage (240V/110V)||150000||48 l||41 kg||11 hours|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Never operate paraffin heaters in a confined space. The exhaust contains gases that can kill.
- Keep children, animals and bystanders away from the heater.
- Never refuel while the heater is hot or running.
- Never smoke or allow naked lights into the area while refuelling.
- Always mop up spillages as quickly as possible, and change your clothes if you get paraffin on yourself.
- Always store paraffin in a purpose-made sealed container, in a cool, safe place well away from the work area.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the heater.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn the equipment OFF.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- Keep children away from heaters at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.