*Quoted rates are subject to minimum of 3 days hire. Easy to use push around manual lift for hire. Under IPAF, the Pecolift falls under the category of PAV or Push around Verticals.
From the Manufacturer: “Pecolift is very ‘Eco-friendly.’ No batteries means no power consumption for charging, no battery acid spills, no hydrogen gases. No hydraulic oil means no spills. In fact it’s carbon footprint is even smaller than it’s working footprint and that’s only 985mm x 700mm!”
- Step into the platform, no climbing is required.
- Intuitive and easy to operate – simply turn handle to elevate.
- The patented lift mechanism means that no power is required (e.g. batteries/ cables).
- Upon elevation, brake automatically locks for safety.
- Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre.
- Small footprint (985mm x 700mm).
- Unlimited lift cycles, can be used 24/7.
- Robust design for years of trouble free service.
- Minimal operational costs, virtually maintenance free.
Delivery & Removal
Our lifts can usually be delivered within 24 hours. Available for hire across the UK and all UK cities.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Length||Width||Max. Platform Height||Max. Working Height||Weight||Lift Cycles|
|720 mm||600 mm||1.50 m||3.50 m||180 kg||Unlimited|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose
- You must protect bystanders and the general public by restricting access to working area
- Hard hat, gloves, protective footwear and suitable clothing must be worn when using the equipment
- Operate, store and transport in an upright position
- Do not use near overhead electrical lines
Operators Manual for Hire Pecolift (PDF opens in new tab)
Things to consider
- The Pecolift is CE marked and fully complies with the requirements of EN280 2009 and is independently third party approved by SGS International
- A risk assessment must be completed by a competent person prior to using the equipment
- Ensure you know how to operate this equipment before you begin using it
- Ensure area around equipment is clear and unobstructed
- Cage must be thoroughly cleaned after use