These barriers are highly visible in bright red with a reflective strip on one side.
They are used to warm pedestrians of hazards on the road or pavement.
They are designed to be linked together using the hook and eye interlocking system, and are very easy to assemble and dissemble.
They have 360 degree swivel feet for positioning and are incredibly sturdy to ensure extreme weather conditions.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|2 m||1 m||14 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- HDPE construction
- Conforms to all mandatory regulations
- Ensure barriers are locked together correctly when erecting
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dissembled when hazard has been removed
Things to consider
- Dismantle barrier once hazard has been removed
- Please ensure you have the correct type of barrier for your hazard
- PAL Hire can supply any number of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date