Oil filled radiator like this one contains a viscous oil like substance which retains heat longer than water. When switched on the radiator heats up the oil, which fills the radiator. Convection circles the air in the room through the radiators baffles and the air is heated up. Because the radiator is heating up the oil (which gets warmer quicker than water in an ordinary radiator and stays warmer longer) once the hired oil filled radiator meets the thermostatic temperate the radiator does not take long to maintain temperature, cycling off and on to meet your comfort levels.
- These oil filled radiators are twice as efficient as traditional radiators and can produce up to 2000W of heat
- Mounted on wheels, which makes manoeuvring it around the site easy
- Features a choice of three heat settings, luminous pilot lights and integrated humidifier
- *Please note, the image shown is for illustration purposes only. The item will differ, depending on supplier
Delivery & Collection
- Our heaters can usually be delivered within 24 hours
- Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction
All our products are tested for safety before being sent to our customers.
- Choice of 3 heat settings – 800W, 1200W and 2000W
- Overheat safety cut out
- Tilt safety cut out
- Fully adjustable thermostat
- 9 oil filled panels (fins)
- Smooth Castors for easy movement
- High quality construction with tough durable finish
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ from product to product)
- Do not operate oil heaters in a confined space.
- Keep children, animals and bystanders away from the heater.
- Never refuel while the heater is hot or running.
- Never smoke or allow naked lights into the area while refuelling.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the heater.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn the equipment OFF.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- Keep children away from heaters at all times.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.