The heat is thermostatically controlled for safety, ensuring the heater does not overheat.
Features a fan switch and a thermostat switch which control the heat output.
The adjustable angled base has an automatic tip-over cut out that cuts the power if moved aggressively.
The heater emits are very low noise output and is mounted on wheels for ease of transportation.
Delivery & Removal
Our heaters can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|2.8 kw||240 V||9553||8.3 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose.
- Do not cover the heater and never obstruct air vents.
- Do not operate heaters in a confined space.
- Do not use on a slope and do not place anything on top of the heater.
- Do not use near flammable objects.
- When you are finished using the heater, turn the equipment OFF.
- Disconnect the heater from its power supply then neatly coil all hoses and cables.
Things to consider
- Never use a heater except for its intended purpose.
- Once the area reaches its intended heat, the heating process will stop but the fan will continue to spin.
- Ensure you know how to turn the heater off before turning on, in case you get into difficulty.
- When not in use, store the equipment somewhere clean, dry and safe from thieves.
- PAL Hire have a range of heaters, please get in touch to discuss which model is suitable for your needs.