These barriers are incredibly strong and hardwearing, and can bring a vehicle travelling at speed to a stop on impact.
The barriers can be water or sand filled, and are interlocked together with steel swing latch and bolt set.
It has forklift apertures to enable easy relocation, whether filled or empty.
They can be interlocked together very easily and stacked on top of each other when storing away or transporting.
Available in red and white.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Length||Width||Height||Weight (when empty)||Weight (when empty)||Water Capacity|
|2000 mm||600 mm||925 mm||50 kg||630 kg||580 l|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- These barriers are produced from UV stabilised LLDPE
- Complies with TB31 containment levels T2 and N1
- Conforms to all mandatory regulations
- Must wear hard hat, boots and gloves to assemble and dissemble
- Ensure panels are locked together correctly when erecting and barriers are hooked on securely
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dissembled when work has ended
Things to consider
- A mesh panel can also be added to this barrier to reinforce security.
- Please ensure you have the correct type of barrier for your hazard
- PAL Hire can supply any number of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date