The Single Drum Pedestrian Roller is compact and manoeuvrable, making it suitable for tight areas which require compaction.
Mostly used for small scale repair or maintenance work on footpaths or roads.
User-friendly controls include a height adjustable steering handle and vibration controls.
Also features large capacity water tanks for prolonged operation.
|Tank Capacity||5.1 Litres|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Safety boots and gloves are required to use this system.
- A hard hat must be worn when using this equipment.
- Make sure appropriate signs are displayed.
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment.
Things to consider
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using a comprehensive pre-hire checklist.
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineers will contact you to arrange on-site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access for delivery and make sure someone is available to sign for this item.